Community

Food Intolerance & ADHD

by SaraVance on April 10, 2013

There has been a rise in the number of kids diagnosed with ADD, according to a recent article in the New York Times.  Now 11% of all school-aged children has ADHD, and 1 out of every 5 high school boys will receive an ADHD diagnosis.  This represents a 40% increase in the past decade, which […]

As you may know, we carry the Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series of books and music CDs in our store, created by Natural Kidz founder, Kathryn Cloward.  The gold award winning music CD, BELIEVE Kathryn the Grape Songs for Kids of All Ages, recently received a great review from the founder of Compassion IT, and […]

I’m thrilled to be one of the speaking at the It Takes a Village to Raise a Child Conference this year.  The event is on May 4th at the Seaside Center for Spiritual Living in Encintas, CA.  There is a wonderful line up of speakers and attendees are definitely going to be inspired, engaged, and […]

The Protein Sneak

by KristinMallon on April 2, 2013

Let’s face it. If left to their own devices, my kids would be carb addicts.  It’s not just the sweets (which they love), it’s the bread, waffles, crackers… even pasta. If my daughter were the self-reliant, storybook character Pipi Longstocking, she would eat a buttered French baguette for dinner every night. My son would, as […]

Natural Kidz Gear is Here

by naturalkidz on March 22, 2013

Natural Kidz® gear is here!  We are so excited to announce that our Natural Kidz Shop is now live!  We offer a variety of original designs featuring inspirational and positive messages on shirts, hoodies, bottles, bags, and more for the entire family. Click the image below to be directed to our new Natural Kidz Shop. […]

Tasty Treat

by naturalkidz on March 21, 2013

Kathryn the Grape’s Magical Hour is a teen-hosted radio show that features interviews with a variety of special guests. This week on the show, Matalyn interviewed “The Blissful Chef,” Christy Morgan.  Christy is a wellness guru, a vegan chef, and cookbook author.  With so many Natural Kidz’ families seeking out healthy choices that appeal to […]

Natural Kidz founder, Kathryn Cloward, who is also the creator of the award winning Kathryn the Grape children’s book series, was recently on the news sharing some self-esteem building tips to help empower children.  She was joined on the segment by Rachel Rainbolt, the founder of Ohana Wellness.  Here is the segment from San Diego […]

Just when I think we are turning the corner on the wintry flu season, our home gets ambushed with boogies and runny noses. With three kids, I sometimes feel that we are never without a cough, some congestion, or the sniffles. This winter we were often on house arrest, missing Christenings, birthdays, and play dates […]

Tweet

Tweet